The Young Horse Program is tailored towards riders developing young horses. Our curated selection of high-end saddles allows riders to develop their partners in safe, effective, and comfortable saddles that ultimately increase the positive learning dynamic between horse and rider. Comfortable horses are easier to work with, and a good start increases the chances of a successful career!
- Rider purchases a custom saddle (referred to as Saddle 1).
- When the young horse has outgrown Saddle 1, CommonWealth Saddles will purchase Saddle 1 back for 50 percent of the original purchase price, provided that the saddle is in good condition and the trade-in occurs within the 24 month program period.
- CommonWealth saddles will also apply a $1000 discount on second custom saddle (excluding Vega).
To qualify for the Young Horse Program:
- Horse must be under the age of 6 when first saddle is purchased.
- Horse must be likely to continue growing.
- Rider must be planning to compete in 5 rated shows over the 24 month program period.
- Available on Meyer and Amerigo custom saddles, excluding Amerigo Vega.
- Program terminates two years after the first saddle's delivery.
- $1000 discount applied to a second custom saddle for the same horse only if purchased within the 24 month program period.
- Trade-in price of first saddle is equivalent to 50 percent of original purchase price of Saddle 1 (up to $4000 CAD), minus discounts if applicable. The trade-in value will be automatically applied to the new saddle and cannot be redeemed for cash in this program.
- Saddle must be in acceptable trade-in condition to receive trade-in credit. CommonWealth reserves the right to refuse trade-ins that are are deemed abnormally used, damaged or unacceptably dirty by CommonWealth Saddles.
- Rider must send photos of banner (and/or photos of horse and rider in the ring) displayed at 5 shows over 24 months to show proof of show attendance.