Young Rider Program
Benefit: Access to high-end saddles with a trade-in program, and 1000$ off the next saddle. (If you break it down to a monthly payment, it costs less than 88.54$ CAD/month to access this program).
CommonWealth’s Young Rider Program offers parents 3-part coverage for their growing children while maintaining that their young riders grow up in the best saddles on the market. CommonWealth’s curated selection of high-end children saddles makes sure that children learn with greater ease, and create a balanced position ultimately increasing the safety and effectiveness of cues for both pony and child.
- Under the age of 16.
- Needing a seat size 16 or smaller.
- Child competing or planning to compete in at least 3 rated shows over 24 months.
- Valid for Meyer Saddles only (Amerigo does not currently offer a children’s sized saddle).
- Affordable tailor-made, secure saddles at $4250 CAD from Meyer Selles.
- Guaranteed buy-back within 24 months on agreed-upon price ($2125 CAD with the saddle in good condition).
- $1000 discount on the upgraded saddle when the time arrives.
- Purchase of new saddle for $4250 CAD.
- Within 24 months, CommonWealth will purchase the saddle back, in good condition, for $2125 CAD.
- Order next Meyer saddle when warranted due to growing children starting at $2975 CAD (includes trade-in value of saddle at $2125 CAD, $1000 discount applied, new custom Meyer price at starting at $6100 CAD).
CommonWealth’s Young Rider Program allows parents to keep their children in the highest quality saddles on the market, in a stress-free environment. If you break it down monthly, this program can be accessed for as little as 88.54 Cad/month. We don’t currently offer financing on this program, and the program must be pre-paid (ie. you must purchase your saddle, and then we purchase it back), but we do think it’s important to know that there are solutions that allow for proper saddles that are affordable and offer a solution for when it comes to moving on from the saddle. Contact us today for more information and to book your complimentary free fitting.
Fine Print: Buy Back cannot exceed $2125 CAD plus taxes. Program Adherence: purchase of larger/new saddle must be made within 24 months for discount and buyback to occur. Must send photos of a banner displayed at 3 shows over 24 months (proof of shows) and/or saddle and rider in the ring.
Fittings are always free for any saddle we carry.
Wednesday-Friday, 9 a.m. — 9 p.m. MST
Saturday, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m. MST
More hours by appointment
Tuesdays, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m. MST
All content and photography © 2020 CommonWealth Saddles