Accepted Payment Types, Payment Plans,
Discounts and Incentives
CommonWealth Saddles is proud to offer discounts and incentives to all riders openly and honestly. It’s our way of saying thank you for being a repeat customer, sharing our values, and sending your friends and family our way. If you have questions, reach out to us!
Accepted Payment Types
- In-Person- We accept Debit, and all major Canadian credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), and Cash (maximum payment by cash is 2000 CAD).
- Online – All major Canadian credit cards
- Over the phone – All major Canadian credit cards
Unfortunately, we do not accept e-transfers, cash above 2000 CAD, or cheques any longer due to NSF, late payments, and incomplete payments. CommonWealth Saddles cannot leave any tack or saddles with any person until all payments have been made in full. If you plan on purchasing at a later date and will be out of the country or unavailable, you may choose to leave a card on file with CommonWealth Saddles.
- Repeat Client – 250$ CAD discount applied per new saddle sale.
- Debit payment in full above 5500 CAD (taxes included) made in-person – leathers included in saddle sale purchase (Meyer or Amerigo).
- Book a barn day:
- 3 or more sales per barn
- At the same barn
- On the same day (all sales must be paid on the same day to qualify, with the initial fitting).
- Free Leveza girth (Fluffy girth or Hunter girth) included in each saddle purchase.
- Young Rider Program
- Young Horse Program
- Accelerating Horse and Rider Program
- Platinum Trainer Program
- Gold Trainer Program
CommonWealth is pleased to be able to offer payment plans during certain times of the year, dependent on the volume of saddles ordered. No discounts can be applied at any time for payment plans (no-repeat client discount, no free leathers, no sponsorships applied, no barn day incentives).
- Upon ordering: 1/3rd of complete (taxes included) payment is due.
- 30 days from order submission: 1/3rd of complete (taxes included) payment is due.
- 60 days or upon delivery of saddle, whichever comes first: 1/3rd of complete (taxes included) payment is due.
Fittings are always free for any saddle we carry.
Wednesday-Friday, 9 a.m. — 9 p.m. MST
Saturday, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m. MST
More hours by appointment
Tuesdays, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m. MST
All content and photography © 2019 CommonWealth Saddles