Accepted Payment Types, Payment Plans,
Discounts and Incentives
CommonWealth Saddles is proud to offer discounts and incentives to all riders openly and honestly. It’s our way of saying thank you for being a repeat customer, sharing our values, and sending your friends and family our way. If you have questions, reach out to us!
Accepted Payment Types
- In-Person: We accept Debit, and all major Canadian credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), and Cash (maximum payment by cash is 2000 CAD).
- Online: All major Canadian credit cards
- Over the phone: All major Canadian credit cards
Unfortunately, we do not accept cash above 2000 CAD or cheques any longer due to NSF, late payments, and incomplete payments. CommonWealth Saddles cannot leave any tack or saddles with any person until all payments have been made in full. If you plan on purchasing at a later date and will be out of the country or unavailable, you may choose to leave a card on file with CommonWealth Saddles.
CommonWealth Saddles is pleased to offer various discounts to help you get in to your saddle, at a price point that works for you, when it works for you. Many of our beloved riders return to a second and third time for their next saddles, and bring their friends and family to us as well as referrals. These discounts were designed with our riders in mind, to help where we can, and to be transparent about our process so that everyone can access the same great deals, on fantastic European saddles
1) Barn Parties – 175$ new saddles for 3 full fittings, 250$ off custom saddles for 5 full fittings.
Thinking of a booking a fitting, and are a good organizer? If so, this incentive is for you. We spend a lot of time on the road, and to decrease this, we offer Barn Parties – an incentive for multiple people at your barn to sit in our saddles, while we are already out. This discount is applicable to new saddles only, and for complete bookings only. When groups book together (same barn, same day), we offer 175$ discount per new saddle for 3 saddle fittings batched together, and 250$ discount per new saddle for 5 fittings grouped together. Everyone benefits from this discount – the organizer, the attendees, and us well as well, because we would rather spend time with you then in the truck! And believe it or not, we are almost always back out a barn after we go out the first time because people say “Hey I need a fitting too!” – so this one is our appreciation of organization incentive.
2) Second Saddle Discount – 250$ CAD discount applied per new saddle sale.
Applies to new saddles only.
3) Debit payment in full above 5500 CAD – Brand leathers included in saddle sale purchase (Meyer or Amerigo).
4) Free Saddle Pad – when you’re quote is converted from a quote to an invoice within 24 hours (for those who know what they want to do!)
- Young Rider Program
- Young Horse Program
- Developing Horse and Rider Program
- Platinum Trainer Program
- Gold Trainer Program
CommonWealth is pleased to be able to offer payment plans. No discounts can be applied for payment plans (no second saddle discount, no free leathers, no sponsorships applied, no barn day incentives).
- Upon ordering: 1/3rd of complete (taxes included) payment is due.
- 30 days from order submission: 1/3rd of complete (taxes included) payment is due.
- 60 days or upon delivery of saddle, whichever comes first: 1/3rd of complete (taxes included) payment is due.
Fittings are always free for any saddle we carry.
Wednesday-Friday, 9 a.m. — 9 p.m. MST
Saturday, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m. MST
More hours by appointment
Tuesdays, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m. MST
All content and photography © 2021 CommonWealth Saddles