CommonWealth Saddles welcomes High-End French and Italian consignment saddles at a flat fee of 475$/saddle + GST (CAD) up to 4000$ CAD retail, and 15% commission above 4000$ CAD. Your saddle is fully ensured while with us, and in good hands.
• Complete inspection with detailed photos taken on arrival
• Fully insured through CommonWealth Saddles
• 6-week selling window: If we don’t sell your saddle within 6 weeks, we will happily return it to you (no charges or holding fees)
• Early Pick Up fee: 175$ CAD (if you decide to keep your saddle, or want to sell it privately before the 6-week selling window is up)
• Any negotiations on price are confirmed and approved by the consignor before saddle sale.
• Full address and contact details are needed for transfer of funds
• All saddle sales include GST.
Trade-Ins and Saddle Purchases
Occasionally, we do allow trade-ins of high end used saddles on new saddle purchases, but this is done on a case by case basis. Kiera, our amazing handler of used saddles can fill you in on any and all details at your request! We also will buy excellent quality saddles for re-sale during certain times of the year. If this is something that you would like more information on, contact us today at Kiera@CommonWealthSaddles.com with your saddle details, price and whether it is for Consignment, Trade-In or Purchase. Thank you!
Devoucoux, CWD, Antares, Meyer, Butet, Amerigo, Equipe, Prestige and more!
Fittings are always free for any saddle we carry.
Wednesday-Friday, 9 a.m. — 9 p.m. MST
Saturday, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m. MST
More hours by appointment
Tuesdays, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m. MST
All content and photography © 2020 CommonWealth Saddles