CommonWealth Saddles welcomes High-End French and Italian consignment saddles and offers consignment services at a flat fee of 400$/saddle + GST (CAD). Your saddle is fully ensured while with us, and we guarantee that your saddle is in good hands.
• Complete inspection with detailed photos taken on arrival
• Fully insured through CommonWealth Saddles
• 6-week selling window: If we don’t sell your saddle within 6 weeks, we will happily return it to you (no charges or holding fees)
• Early Pick Up fee: 100$ CAD (if you decide to keep your saddle, or want to sell it privately before the 6-week selling window is up)
• Any negotiations on price are confirmed and approved by the consignor before saddle sale.
• Full address and contact details are needed for transfer of funds
• All saddle sales include GST.
Trade-Ins and Saddle Purchases
Occasionally, we do allow trade-ins of high end used saddles on new saddle purchases, but this is done on a case by case basis. We also will buy excellent quality saddles for re-sale during certain times of the year. If this is something that you would like more information on, contact us today at [email protected] with your saddle details, price and whether it is for Consignment, Trade-In or Purchase. Thank you!
Devoucoux, CWD, Antares, Meyer, Butet, Amerigo, Equipe, Prestige and more!
Fittings are always free for any saddle we carry.
Wednesday-Friday, 9 a.m. — 9 p.m. MST
Saturday, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m. MST
More hours by appointment
Tuesdays, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m. MST
All content and photography © 2019 CommonWealth Saddles